Leviathan Hiring Chief of Marketing
Leviathan is seeking a qualified candidate to assume the role of Chief of Marketing for the 2020/21 academic year.
The Chief of Marketing will formally be a part of Leviathan’s Administrative Team, and will work closely with the Executive Committee and Production Team while overseeing the Social Media Coordinator and Events Coordinator to expand Leviathan’s public presence and exposure. As Chief of Marketing, you would be responsible for popularising the journal and formulating a strong marketing strategy. Additionally, you will explore various channels through which the journal can collaborate with other societies on campus by organising events and campaigns.
If interested in this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be considered for this role, we require that you attend an online interview.
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Organising professional networking, academic, and intersocietal events
- Working with the Executive Committee, Production Team, and Social Media Coordinator to strategize content and outreach strategies
- Soliciting feedback from event attendees and providing it to the Administration Team and Editorial Board
- Strong social skills (required)
- Professional social media experience (desirable)
- Graphic design experience (desirable)