Leviathan Hiring Events Coordinator
Leviathan is seeking a qualified candidate to assume the role of Events Coordinator for the 2020/21 academic year.
The Events Coordinator will formally be a part of Leviathan’s Administrative Team, and will assist the Chief of Marketing in every aspect of event planning. As Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning Leviathan socials and intersociety events and aiding the Chief of Marketing in organising professional events for the journal. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Aiding the Chief of Marketing in planning events
- Organising bimonthly social events
- Organising monthly professional events
- Reaching out to other societies to collaborate on events
- Strong social skills (required)
- Organisational skills (required)