Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Authors are required to ensure that submitted content does not infringe the copyright of any third party. Where permission to reproduce items (e.g. images) is required, this must be passed to the editors before the work can be published. Specific information is available from the Intellectual Property Office: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy.htm
- The submission file is in OpenOffice/LibreOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, WordPerfect or LaTeX document file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOI code for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The file is encoded as UTF-8 or UTF-16 (Unicode).
- Authors who make a submission to this journal must ensure they have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
This is an Open Access journal. All material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, unless otherwise stated.
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in regulating how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Before you make a submission to this journal, please ensure you have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
Updated May 2018