Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Make sure that you have read the Information for Authors.
- Make sure that the submission has not already been published in a journal or book (or that you have sent an explanation to the editors the sets out why you don't think this should be an issue).
- Make sure that the paper is submitted in an editable format (.doc, .docx or .tex). Let us know if this would be a problem for you.
- Make sure that the file has been formatted following the PiHPh template, as explained in the Information for Authors.
- Make sure that the file has been carefully proof-read, and checked for non-nativisms.
- Authors are required to make sure submitted content does not infringe 3rd party copyright. More information from the UK's Intellectual Property Office is available here: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy.htm
- Authors who make a submission to this journal must ensure they have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
This is an Open Access journal. All material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, unless otherwise stated.
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in regulating how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Before you make a submission to this journal, please ensure you have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
Updated May 2018
Note: All those who register to read or contribute to PiHPh will be added to the PiHPh email list: email@example.com. This list is moderated, and is used to distribute material related to PiHPh, and to historical phonology more generally. If you would like to be removed from this list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.