Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for or awaiting publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- Referencing is in the APA style (but taking into account variations requested in the author guidelines).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics for book and film titles, rather than underlining.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article does not use italics or bold for emphasis.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please ensure that it is ready for blind peer-review.
- This submission is not longer than 8000 words including the bibliography.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.