Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for or awaiting publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
- Referencing is in the APA 6th edition style, but takes into account variations requested in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics for book and film titles, rather than underlining.
- I have included a single paragraph 200 word abstract and 6 keywords in the submission document itself. No quotations or citations should be included.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please ensure that it is ready for blind peer-review. If referring to your own published work, refer to yourself in the third person. There is no need to redact such citations but the submission text should not identify you as the author.
- This submission is between 7,000 and 10,000 words long including the bibliography.
- I have prepared a short author biography as a separate file.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.