Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission adheres to stylistic conventions listed under 'Author Guidelines'.
- The submission text is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Illustrations are either .tiff or .jpeg files. Videos are .mpg/.mpeg or .mp4 files (preferred), or .mov, .avi or .wmv (acceptable).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Authors understand that longer academic essays and articles will undergo a peer-review process.
- The submission has a title, a 100 word summary, and a brief selection of keywords.
- Authors have read and understood re:think's ethics guidelines (listed below).
- The submission does not infringe third party copyright. More information from the UK's Intellectual Property Office is available at https://www.gov.uk/topic/intellectual-property/copyright
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the UK Data Protection Act 1988.
More information on Data protection: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection