Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Authors are required to make sure submitted content does not infringe 3rd party copyright. More information from the Intellectual Property Office here:
- The submission file is 4000-6000 words and is in a Microsoft Word document file format. If special fonts are used, a PDF document has also been submitted for checking.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- Authors who make a submission to this journal must ensure they have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
This is an Open Access journal. All material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, unless otherwise stated.
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in regulating how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Before you make a submission to this journal, please ensure you have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.
Updated May 2018